Retailers are looking for new products... help them find yours! The Showcase provides a venue for Suppliers to display products and merchandising vehicles during the conference.
What do I need to know?
- Every attending Retailer/Wholesaler is scheduled to review the Showcase guaranteeing product exposure.
- Suppliers receive real-time electronic updates as Retailer/Wholesalers use handheld mobile scanner devices to capture items of interest, facilitating additional on-site appointment and post-conference sales leads.
- Receptions are hosted in the Showcase to promote casual product discussions.
- The top 10 buyer-scanned items are posted throughout the conference, recognized in a post-conference press release, uploaded to the GMDC website and highlighted in the Business Spotlight e-newsletter!
How do I sign up?
What are my Showcase options?
Present any type of merchandising vehicle to display your products including: floor or counter-top displays, clip strips, wing panels, and individual retail items.
- GMDC will set-up displays for participating companies
- $350 per entry
Elevate your visibility and take your Showcase entry to a new level by displaying your entire product line on 4-foot in-line retail sections.
- Companies are responsible for own set-up, gondolas are available for rental from GES Exposition Services
- $800 per 4-foot in-line section
Call 719.576.4260 or email [email protected]