Selfcare Summit Terms & Conditions
All sellers (suppliers/manufacturers) are required to book a hotel reservation at the JW Marriott Indianapolis. The deadline to book a hotel reservation is August 30th, 2019. Sellers that have not booked a hotel room at the JW Marriott Indianapolis by the determined date, will be charged an additional $500 off-premises registration fee (on-site registration materials including badges will not be distributed until this off-premises fee is paid). If attendees book housing in the hotel and later cancel their reservation, the additional $500 fee will be automatically assessed and charged upon pick up of participant's on-site registration materials.
There are many advantages to staying on-premises during the Summit. Among these is the convenience of not commuting each morning and evening, as no transportation or parking is provided for off-premises stays. The many opportunities to network during receptions, breakfasts, lunches, and our evening networking added advantages, and certainly more convenient to those staying on-premises.
Exceptions to this policy may apply. Contact GMDC for further information.
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
A 50% refund will be considered if a written request for registration cancellation is submitted on or before the Summit registration deadline of Friday, July 12, 2019. Refunds will not be approved for any cancellation requests received after the Summit registration deadline of Friday, July 12, 2019. All requests should be sent to [email protected].
Conflicting Meetings and Social Events
In the interest of the success of the entire Summit, attendees agree not to extend invitations, call meetings, or otherwise encourage the absence of members or other attendees from the Summit during official GMDC activities, events, and programming.
- Your Summit badge is required to gain access to all SS19 meetings and events. Please make sure your Summit badge is worn at all times.
- Respect and hold to your Buyer’s Choice/Mic-Drop Pitch/Strategic Executive Connection appointments.
- For Buyer’s Choice Tabletop appointments, conclude and recap your discussions at the 1-minute warning announcement. For Mic-Drop Quick Pitches (5 minutes each) and SEC (30 minutes each), be respectful of the time allowed and do not run past the designated schedule.
- Individuals are not permitted to attend a meeting, session or meal function unless they have the proper badge.
- Attendees who have a buyer/seller badge are permitted to attend the learning tracks.
- Attendees who have a learning track badge are not permitted to attend the buyer/seller meetings.
- Rolling bags and large bags are not permitted on the Buyer’s Choice meeting floor.
GMDC will be pleased to comp the Summit badge (registration) travel expenses of any editorial contacts interested in attending the Selfcare Summit. For any advertising/sales department members who are interested in attending the Summit, GMDC will comp registration travel expenses if the contact is accompanied by an editor from its publication with a guarantee of editorial content resulting from the event. For any additional questions, please contact Andy Boian at dovetail solutions: [email protected] or 303-868-0085.