GMDC is inviting industry thought leaders and partners to submit proposals for content to be considered for inclusion in the GMDC*Connect Infocast calendar.
GMDC*Connect is a ground-breaking proprietary network that provides connectivity beyong GMDC events between Retailers, Wholesalers, Suppliers and Service companies. The Infocast events deliver a comprehensive 12-month calendar of topics and business sessions designed to serve the needs of the industry by leveraging content developed by GMDC, its partners, as well as other leading industry thought leaders. These presentations are presented live via GMDC*Connect technology and are then archived for review and sharing inside the GMDC*Connect website.
Proposals should consider, but are not limited to the following topics:
- GM/HBW State of the Industry/Macro Trends
- GM and HBW Department/Category Insights
- Consumer and Shopper Insights – Macro Trends
- Consumer/Shopper Insights
- E-Commerce Best Practices (Pure Play, Brick/Mortar.com)
- Social Media – Current State, Future Developments
- Mobile – Current State, Future Developments
- Digital Integration into Brick and Mortar
Infocast proposals should be sent in an electronic format to Mark Mechelse, Director of Industry Insights and Communications at: [email protected] to allow for review and inclusion in the Infocast event schedule.
Upon confirmation of your accepted session, GMDC will contact you with planning and marketing timeline options. GMDC requests strict adherence to the planning and marketing timeline. GMDC reserves the right to select an alternative session if your company is not able to meet the deadlines of the above mentioned timeline.
Thank you for your interest and consideration!