Presenter: Bill Bishop, Chief Architect, Brick Meets Click
Tech is changing the way shoppers shop and is happening at a faster pace than ever. The connected consumer that enters your store may already have their mind made up or at least have a good idea of what they want to buy. How can you enhance communications with them in meaningful ways to get them to spend more with you? And how can you truly connect with their varied lifestyles? Technology is moving the needle in how shoppers view brands and products. It’s shaping the way they manage their own health and wellness. Get to know “what’s next” with technology and how you can use these insights to open new doors to growth opportunities.
What will you learn?
• How to use customer facing technologies in ways your customers want to use it.
• List of actions to more effectively influence shoppers in 2016 and beyond
Who are these insights for?
• Everyone who’s charged with growing sales in the digitally connected world
• Leaders of digital marketing and merchandising in both retailer and supplier companies
• Technologists who want to know more about how consumers are building digital tools into their lives.