Charisse Jacques, Principal with AT Kearney
During GM18 Conference in Orlando this past June, GMDC and AT Kearney introduced an exclusive industry-wide benchmarking tool that will uncover insights on how to win in General Merchandise. The overall results of the study reveal and curate GMDC retail strategies while sharing perspectives on how retailers can/should develop new capabilities and assortments. Join the discussion on how nonfoods are more relevant than ever when they are closely matched to a store’s demographic specialty, an evolving consumer, and an e-commerce shopping experience.
What will you learn?
- Successful retailers are on-trend
- How to offer a broad and deep online assortment
- Localize merchandise is crucial to win
- Maintain traditional promotions while doing more digital
- Knockdown department silo’s to defend and grow your GM categories