Retailers are under tremendous pressure from customers and competition to deliver a consistent, value-added, omnichannel experience (Gartner, 2017 CIO Agenda: A Retail Perspective). In order to make this transformation, retailers must build and manage trusted, long-lasting customer relationships as the foundation to knowing, engaging, and serving their customers. In this session, Scott McKinley, Retail Consultant at ForgeRock, explains why identity is critical for building trusted relationships to compete and win in a personalized world.
What will you learn?
• How identity increases customer engagement and loyalty by providing a seamless and personalized omnichannel experience
• How retailers can leverage identity to build a comprehensive understanding of the shopper, and enable insight and optimization across marketing, personalization, and service
• The role of modern customer privacy controls in enabling secure data sharing in exchange for value added offers and services
• How identity enables new IoT initiatives in-store and throughout the retail supply chain
Who are these insights for?
• Customer Engagement leaders responsible for building and managing CRM and Loyalty, and activation
• Consumer Insight leaders responsible for understanding customer attributes and segmentation
• Marketing functions interested in social and mobile advertising, customer journey, location data, and advertising ROI
• IT leaders responsible for data infrastructure, security, and IoT