HBW17 Showcase Top 10 & Chairman's Choice
GMDC Announces HBW17 Product Showcase Top 10 and Board Chair’s Choice Winners
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Sept. 20, 2017 – Global Market Development Center (GMDC) recently announced the top 10 rated products and merchandising displays showcased at their 2017 Health Beauty Wellness Marketing Conference (HBW17). The event, which brought more than 200 retailers, wholesalers, suppliers, and service companies together to discover the latest products and trends, includes an annual Showcase where participants select the brands they believe are the most innovative and will spark the greatest consumer demand.
The HBW17 Showcase brands/products ranked highest include:
1. JFL Enterprises Inc. – Candy Scented Hand Sanitizer
2. Global Brands Group, Children’s Bath Products
3. Value Max Products – Bela Soaps
4. BIC Corporation – Flex 5 Disposable Razor
5. Ontel Products – Dream Tents
6. Thistle Farms – Love Heals Bath + Body Collection
7. Cashco Distributors, Inc. – Trial & Travel
8. Sundial Brands, LLC – Shea Moisture 2017
9. Hello Products – Natural Toothpaste
10. GOJO Industries, Inc. – PURELL® HEALTHY SOAP®
“At a time when new and innovative products can drive traffic and build category sales for retailers, the GMDC Showcase has become a vital tool for our members to connect with what’s next,” said Patrick Spear, president and CEO of GMDC. “The companies in the Showcase Top 10 drive innovation at every turn and boost demand through uniqueness and relevancy in the core categories of health, beauty and wellness.” In addition to the Showcase Top 10, GMDC Board Chair Steve Davis of Weis Markets Inc. selected three products from the Showcase as his Board Chair’s Choice.
2. Navajo Inc. – Handy Solutions
3. Mad Gabs – Organic Body Care & Lip Balm
Following the conference, GMDC and its Showcase participants donated products featured at the event to the Sojourners Center of Phoenix. The Sojourners Center provides shelter and support services to women, children, men and pets that are affected by domestic violence and human trafficking.
GMDC Innovations – the association’s digital magazine – covered the event, so check out all the HBW17 News.
The next GMDC conference, 2018 General Merchandise, will be held June 21-25 in Orlando, Fla. For more information, visit GMDC Conferences.