Retailers, brands and service/solution providers should take into account the selfcare movement when configuring their store experience. Today, there is a fundamental mismatch between how the consumer wishes to engage with the healthcare system, and the selfcare-focused products they are seeking to buy. The Selfcare Roadmap helps to solve that issue by identifying opportunities through evolving shopper occasions and reveals how next-practices can reshape the experience, inspire new merchandising and service models, and provide collaborative impact across all aisles.
The interactive insight tool demonstrates how to optimize the health, beauty, personal care, wellness, and general merchandise experience by offering total store solutions and new product assortments ideas. Use of the tool and execution against its insights will not only aid retail transformation but also deepen shopper loyalty.
Who is leveraging the Selfcare Roadmap?
- CPG Suppliers
- Service Companies
- Fixture Manufacturers
- Insight & Data Providers
- Store Designers & Architects
How do I use the roadmap?
- Access more than 140 insightful selfcare whitepapers that will help you meet the growing demand
- Search and explore a wide variety of purchase journeys that are relevant for your shoppers
- Learn what’s on shoppers’ minds versus what they place in their basket at their preferred outlets
- Discover how maintaining, preventing, recovering or caregiving missions affect the spend
- Analyze the market by occasion, category and spend
Access the Selfcare Roadmap in the myGMDC area > Service Center