GMDC has formed a strategic partnership with Sampler, a product sampling technology organization, to launch the Retail Tomorrow Trendsetter Panel - a new initiative focused on connecting today's retail buyers with tomorrow's shoppers. The Trendsetter panel will allow GMDC retail members to identify key trends they are looking for, and at the same time, brands submitting products for review will gain insights against products that fit within those trends.
How It Works:
Sampler distributes trial-sized product to high-value shoppers, along with a digital consumer feedback survey. All consumer insights are collected in real-time, compiled, and then published in a report summarizing the top trending products. Participating retailers will receive the final report along with samples of trending products that would be a good match for their stores.
Benefits for Participating Brands:
- Exposure to 1,000+ hyper-targeted consumers (ability to select a targeting segment)
- During and post-campaign product feedback and ratings
- Ability to set-up a follow-up coupon to be included with your sample and to drive to e-commerce or retail
- Concrete end of campaign report that can be utilized for your retail meetings
Benefits For Retailer Participants:
- You will curate the list of upcoming product trends for the quarter ahead
- You will receive high-value consumer feedback that will enable you to identify leaders in new trends
- Complimentary with your GMDC membership!
"We think this is a unique opportunity not only for the retail buyers who are part of the GMDC membership but also for the emerging products and brands Sampler works with every day. Our brands are always looking for new ways to get the attention of retail buyers." - Marie Chevrier, Founder of Sampler
Questions? Contact Tom Duffy via email or phone 609-923-6630 with any questions about Sampler or their services.